Who We Are
MFHA is an educational non-profit 501(c)(3) that helps its members build Cultural Intelligence by delivering products and solutions that raise the top-line, improve the bottom-line and build culturally authentic brand value.
What We Do
We deliver multicultural solutions that help raise the topline, improve the bottom-line and build brand value for our member companies.
Whom We Serve
Members and the Industry
“Build culturally intelligent brands and leaders”
Where We Add Value
Our solutions focus on four key audiences:
1. Workforce: attracting, retaining & developing diverse talent
2. Customers: selling and marketing to multicultural markets
3. Community: building relationships that add brand value
4. Suppliers: attracting diverse suppliers & franchisees
Our Definition of Cultural Intelligence
Cultural Intelligence (CI) is having the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to effectively and appropriately engage people from different cultural backgrounds to deliver better business results.
Benefits of Cultural Intelligence
- Increased employee engagement
- Increased innovation and flexibility
- Attract better quality talent
- Improved sales and reduced costs at unit level
- Reduced multicultural risk
Our Value Proposition
1. Raise the Topline | Serve, Market and Sell to Multicultural Guests
2. Improve the Bottom-line | Attract, Engage & Develop Multicultural Talent
3. Build Brand Value Culturally Authentic Brand Value
& Community Connections
Click here for our latest Solutions and Products »
“MFHA offers innovative programs that strategically position organizations to maximize the multicultural opportunities for today and the future.”
VP- Corporate Development & Diversity, PepsiCo Foodservice
“Developing culturally intelligent leaders is critical for innovation
and long-term business success.”
Senior Director – Global Diversity & Inclusion, YUM! Brands, Inc.